Siena HOA FAQ’s

Siena HOA FAQsSiena is a great community to live in and my family has loved living here! The Siena HOA helps to promote a healthy community, assist residents and maintain neighborhood standards – a BIG job! People contact me all of the time looking for more information about our community and the HOA. I worked with the HOA management company to put to together a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to hopefully provide answers to curious minds without having to contact the management company directly. If you have any suggestions for FAQs to be added or information that you think would be helpful to include, please fill out the form at the bottom!

How do I get a pool key?  Please go to, fill out the pool waiver (or CLICK HERE to download the form) and email the completed pool waiver to  Once the completed waiver is received a pool key is assigned and mailed usually within 1-3 business days.

How much are HOA dues? Siena HOA dues are $75.00 per quarter – $300 for the year.

How much are the Siena HOA Tranfer Fees? The Siena HOA documents and resale certificate cost $325.00 when ordered. The Transfer Fee for Siena HOA is $175.00

Why haven’t I received a pool key yet?  Have you sent in your pool waiver? If not, see above. If yes, your key should be mailed withing 1-3 business days. Email if you do not receive it.

Why can’t I get access to  2 most common reasons:

1) We do not have an account for your address yet

2) The person requesting access to is not on the account.  Access can only be given to the owner of the property.

Search Siena Homes (1)Hello, we are new residents and we are trying to obtain a pool key and access to the HOA resources. What information do we need to provide in order to get this done? We have not received your title yet, so an account has not been created for you.  Until we have an account created for you a pool key cannot be issued and access to the HOA website cannot be granted.  The process can be expedited by emailing a copy of the warranty deed to, otherwise we have to wait for the title company to get us a copy which can take 2-4 weeks.

How do I apply for approval from the Architectural Control Committee for structures or construction on my property? Go to to download the ACC application (or CLICK HERE) and to submit the supporting documents via the “Contact Us” page link. Be sure to include the details of your project request, including but not limited to:

  • Survey plat showing the proposed location of your project
  • Dimensions and Elevations
  • Description of Materials to be Used
  • Color information (if applicable – brand and color name or number)

What are common projects approved by the ACC committee? Common projects include: Shed installation, changes in landscaping, fence replacement or extension, swimming pool installation, solar panels, and patio or deck installation.

What changes/additions to my property/home can I make without approval?  All changes/additions to the exterior of the home or property (front and back) must first gain approval from the ACC Committee.  Like for like exchanges are the only things that do not need prior approval.  Like for like means the exchange will not change the appearance, it is just replacing the same thing with the same thing.  For example, replacing a roof with the same type and color of roof does not require prior ACC approval. However if a like for like project is going to be happening, please let us know ahead of time so we can make a note in your account and so you do not receive compliance notices for work debris.

What plants are pre-approved?  Nothing is pre-approved, but there is a guide book of generally approved plants found at

How do I make a payment?  You can pay 2 ways: mail a check to PO Box 96573 Las Vegas NV 89193 or pay online at

Where are the pools located?  South Pool: 5844 Othello Pl, Round Rock, TX 78665. North Pool: 5826 Carrara Pass, Round Rock, TX 78665

What is the pool code? There is no code, you need your pool key card to access the pavilion and pool at both locations.  The same key card is used at both pool locations as well.

Can I have my trailer/RV/Boat at my house?  No.  If you need to have it for a short time to clean, load, unload, etc. you can email BEFORE bringing it on property and request to have it on site for the days you need.

DISCLAIMER: The FAQs on this page are for informational purposes only. For official answers from the HOA management company, please email or call 512-918-8100.

If you have any questions about the Siena Round Rock HOA, the community or any other Siena or real estate questions that I can answer, please let me know!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is email-footer-kyle-pfaffe.jpg

Kyle Pfaffe | Realtor® | 512-636-9707 

Read My Bio | Search for Homes | My Youtube Channel

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: