Unhappy with the amount of property taxes you pay on your home? Worried about paying MORE property taxes in 2021 than you did last year? Siena Resident REALTOR® Kyle Pfaffe is hosting Texas Tax Protest for a “How to Appeal Your Property Taxes” Workshop in Siena!
The event will be hosted on April 22, 2021 at 6:30. To socially distance and keep everyone in our community safe, this event will be an online event. Please register below to received the link for the event along with the handouts provided.
At the event, Texas Tax Protest will lead an informal discussion about the property tax appeal system, gave tips on what to do or not to do if you appeal your taxes on your own and answer audience questions. Topics and questions that will be addressed include:
- How do I protest my property taxes?
- What property tax exemptions might be available to me?
- What is the process to protest my property taxes?
- Can I protest my property taxes on my own?
- Why do my taxes go up?
- How does a Homestead Exemption protect me?
- Why would I consider hiring a professional to protest my taxes for me?
- What else can I do about property taxes in Williamson County?
By your Siena Real Estate Expert & Neighbor Kyle Pfaffe