Unhappy with the amount of property taxes you pay on your home? Worried about paying MORE property taxes in 2021 than you did last year? Siena Resident REALTOR® Kyle Pfaffe hosted Texas Tax Protest for a “How to Appeal Your Property Taxes” Workshop in Siena and residents came away with plenty of great information and resources for protesting their property taxes.
Some of the topics covered and questions answered included:
- How do counties appraise my home?
- How do I protest my property taxes?
- What property tax exemptions might be available to me?
- What is the process to protest my property taxes?
- Can I protest my property taxes on my own?
- Why do my taxes go up?
- How does a Homestead Exemption protect me?
- Why would I consider hiring a professional to protest my taxes for me?
- What else can I do about property taxes in Williamson County?
To contact Texas Pro Tax, contact Sarah Taylor at 214-446-2217 or email@example.com.
To receive a copy of the handouts and the presentation deck from the event, fill out the information below to receive it. Click here to sign up to receive market comps for your tax protest.
By your Siena Real Estate Expert & Neighbor Kyle Pfaffe