Unhappy with the amount of property taxes you pay on your home? Property taxes are the single most expensive cost we are all forced to pay. These costs can be reduced through a property tax assessment appeal. Siena REALTOR® Kyle Pfaffe is hosting Texas Tax Protest for a “How to Appeal Your Property Taxes” Workshop in Siena!
For the health and safety of our community, this workshop will be held virtually on April 21, 2022, Thursday 7:00pm. We ask that you register below to receive the link and handouts for the event.
Join us for a discussion with Texas Tax Protest about the property tax appeal system, tips on what to do or not to do if you appeal your taxes on your own, and answer audience questions. We will provide you with the knowledge you need to reduce your property tax assessment and lower your payments for years to come! Topics and questions that will be addressed include:
- How do I protest my property taxes?
- What property tax exemptions might be available to me?
- What is the process to protest my property taxes?
- Can I protest my property taxes on my own?
- Why do my taxes go up?
- How does a Homestead Exemption protect me?
- Why would I consider hiring a professional to protest my taxes for me?
- What else can I do about property taxes in Williamson County?