Saturday’s Lawn Care Workshop with TruGreen in Siena Round Rock was a huge success! About 30 of us gathered to hear tips, tricks and best practices for caring for our lawns and I think we all learned a thing or two (five or six for me!). Brian Cass won the $25 Salt Lick Gift Card!
If you would like to contact TruGreen to hear more about how they can help you, call Joseph Liseski (512-420-6287). In case you missed it, here are just a few of the tips that TruGreen shared with us that you can use to improve your Siena Round Rock neighborhood lawn. You can also download these tips here.
- Best Time to Water: Mornings from about 6 am – 10 am
- How Much Should I Water My Lawn? 1 inch of water per week
- How Often Should I Water My Lawn? 1-3 times per week, at most
- How Much Grass Should I Cut? Never cut more than 1/3 of the length of the grass
- Why is the builder’s grass so green? They use winter Rye, lots of treatments, etc.
- Should I Bag My Grass Clippings? Bag in the winter and the 1st two and last two cuts of the growing season. Mulch in summer to reseed your lawn.
If you have any questions or there is anything I can help you with, you can contact me here or with the info below!
Kyle Pfaffe, REALTOR® e: KPfaffe@cityscapepg.com
m: 512-636-9707 w: MoveSmartAustin.com