Believe it or not summer in Siena Round Rock is almost over and the new school year is just around the corner! Back-to-school supplies are popping up at stores everywhere and many teachers will start in-service next week. Below is some important dates and the back-to-school supply lists for Siena Round Rock residents attending Veteran’s Hill Elementary School and Hutto Middle School. For students attending Hutto High School, supply lists will be available after students receive schedules on the first day of classes. Enjoy the rest of the summer and good luck at school in 2017-2018!
- New & Returning Student Registration > August 2nd & 3rd, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm at Hutto High School (Online Registration is Now Open)
- Meet the Teacher (ELEMENTARY) > August 14th, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Meet the Teacher (MIDDLE & HIGH) > August 14th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- First Day of School > August 16th!
New & Returning Student Registration
August 2nd & 3rd, 2017 / 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. / Hutto High School
Returning students are all students that were actively enrolled on the last day of the 2016-2017 school year at ANY Hutto ISD campus. Even if your child is moving to a new campus they are considered a returning student. Parents and guardians of returning students can register beginning May 15th using their Family Access account. Once registration is finished online, a FastPass will be made available to print and bring to district registration on August 2nd or 3rd from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. at Hutto High School. At district registration, you will be able to pick up class selection/teacher assignments.
Hutto ISD board policy requires each student to provide current proof of residency each year. Current proof of residency is one of the following:
(1) Current Utility Bill (water, sewer, electricity)
(2) Current Lease
(3) Current Mortgage Statement
Please bring a paper copy of your proof of residence to returning student registration. Please note that at the actual registration event they are NOT able to accept an electronic copy of the bill, lease or mortgage statement. They are also NOT able to make a copy of the bill being shown on your phone.
New Student Registration
If you are registering a new student to Hutto ISD, you can register for a Family Access Account HERE. Once you have registered online, come to registration at Hutto High School during the time listing above with the following documentation:
- Documentation of Student Identity
- Over age 11 examples: birth certificate, statement of birth from Texas Department of State Health Services, Driver’s license, passport, military ID, hospital birth record, or adoption records.
- Under age 11: certified copy of the birth certificate is required per Code of Criminal Procedures, Article 63.019. If you are unable to produce a certified copy of the birth certificate within 30 days from enrollment, or up to 90 days from enrollment for a child not born in the United States you must provide one of the examples for over age 11 and a signed note explaining why you are unable to produce a certified copy of the birth certificate.
- Proof of Immunization
- Proof of Residence (current utility bill, current lease, or current mortgage statement)
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- Last report card, test scores, unofficial transcript, special program documentation (if applicable)
Make sure to follow Siena Today (you can sign up with your email on the top right of this page) for more updates on Siena and check out and like our Facebook page, Siena Today.
If you have any questions about the schools in Siena, Round Rock or real estate, you can drop me a note here or contact me using the information below.