Unhappy with the amount of property taxes you pay on your home? Worried about paying MORE property taxes in 2020 than you did last year? Siena Resident REALTOR® Kyle Pfaffe is hosting Texas Protax for a “How to Appeal Your Property Taxes” Workshop in Siena!
The event will be hosted on March 26th, 2020 at 8650 CR 110, Round Rock, TX 78665 (CrossWalk Church auditorium) and start promptly at 6:00 PM. Some light refreshments will be available prior to the event start time. The event is FREE for everyone who RSVP’s (form below) – space will fill up fast again this year!
At the event, Texas ProTax will lead an informal discussion about the property tax appeal system, gave tips on what to do or not to do if you appeal your taxes on your own and answer audience questions. Topics and questions that will be addressed include:
- How do I protest my property taxes?
- What property tax exemptions might be available to me?
- What is the process to protest my property taxes?
- Can I protest my property taxes on my own?
- Why do my taxes go up?
- How does a Homestead Exemption protect me?
- Why would I consider hiring a professional to protest my taxes for me?
- What else can I do about property taxes in Williamson County?
I look forward to seeing you at this event and do not forget to RSVP – space will fill up fast!
RSVP for Tax Protest Workshop
Kyle Pfaffe | Realtor® | 512-636-9707